Best Western Rockland
909 Hingham Street, Rockland, MA 02370-1050
Phone: 781/871-5660 | Fax: 781/871-7255 | 76 Rooms | Online Reservations
Looking for an amazing stay? Well we have one just for you. Welcome to the Best Western hotel in Rockland MA, nestled just 20 miles from historic Boston and Cape Cod on Route 3.
Our 100% non-smoking, Trip Advisor award winning, superior customer service hotel is equipped with 32-inch flat HDTV channel TV's, refrigerators & microwaves in all guestrooms along with our luxury bedding which will leave you rested and refreshed in the morning are just a few reasons why guests call us their home away from home.
Start your day off with a full breakfast offering everything from eggs, build your own waffles, build your own sandwich, and meat to healthy options like yogurt and fresh fruit, juices & also coffee and tea available 24 hours. Whether you’re here for one night or a long weekend, you’ll appreciate our amenities including our fitness center and guest laundry on-site. We offer secured complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in the entire hotel.
Our hotel is a convenient location for social events, business trainings and university visits & a preferred choice for numerous wedding venues for room blocks within a 5-10 mile radius. The Ragnar Race & South Shore music festivals are just minutes from the hotel.
Right off the highway on Route 3 our hotel is ideally located in close proximity to Nantasket Beach, University Sports Complex, Hanover Mall, South Shore Plaza Mall, Plimoth Plantation, Green Harbor, Ice Hockey Rinks, Derby Street Mall, Cohasset Marina, Braintree redline subway train station as well as golf courses & restaurants & sports bars within walking & driving distance.
Book your next stay at the Best Western Rockland and enjoy our hospitality, quality and service at its finest. Enjoy your stay.
Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons less than the age of majority unless accompanied by a parent. Proof of legal age may be required at check-in.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Exercise facility, open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Weight lifting equipment
- Complimentary full breakfast, make your own waffles, muffins, Danish, bagels, scrambled eggs/patty, bacon, sausage, cereals, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, juices, coffee, tea, oatmeal, white and wheat bread and yogurt
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Hindi, Gujrati)
- Baggage hold
- Guest laundry open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Express check out
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax machine, free
- Audio/visual services
- Conference services
- Conference facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Mail services
- Physically challenged service
- Hearing impaired services
- Parking for the physically challenged, free
- Ice/vending machine
- Free parking,
- Outdoor parking, free
- Truck/RV parking, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Hotel safe deposit box, At Front Desk no charge
- Cable or satellite television Dish Network with all HD Channels
- Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Wedding services handing out gift bags to wedding guests upon check-in provided by the bride & groom
- Physically challenged facilities
- Lobby coffee service, 24-hours
- Motor coach parking, available.
- Vending soda machines
Best Western Rockland
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western rockland in Rockland.
Best Western Rockland
Conveniently located, the best western rockland in Rockland, Massachusetts is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.161195 / Latitude: -70.901455
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Boston and Logan Airport. Take Route 93 south to Exit 7. Merge onto Route 3 South. Take Exit 14 for Rockland-Nantasket. Take a right off the exit. The Best Western Rockland is 0.25 miles on the left.
From: Providence. Take Interstate 95 north to Route 93 north to Route 3 south to Exit 14 at Route 228, turn right at the end of the ramp and the Best Western Rockland is 0.25 miles on the left.
From: Cape Cod. Take Route 3 north to Exit 14 at Route 228, turn left at the end of the ramp and the Best Western Rockland is 0.25 miles on the left.
From: Massachusetts Turnpike. Take Interstate 95 south to Route 93 north to Route 3 south and Exit 14 to Rockland-Nantasket. Take a right at the exit and the Best Western Rockland is 0.25 miles on the left.
Best Western Rockland
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A popular summer destination, Nantasket Beach is just 20 miles outside of Boston and an even shorter drive from nearby Quincy and Rockland. With it's distinctive light gray sand, Nantasket Beach is technically called the Nantasket Beach Reservation, and is run by the Metropolitan Park System of Greater Boston.
At low tide you'll be able to enjoy dozens upon dozens of tide pools at the Nantasket Beach. A three-mile stretch of pristine beach land, Nantasket Beach is an ideal destination on your next visit into Massachusetts. Launch your boat, do some snorkeling, or simply rest and relax under the sun along the Nantasket Beach – many visitors pack for picnic style lunches and enjoy the scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Plan your next trip for Massachusetts and make your way to the South Shore Country Club. You'll find an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, a pool, a bowling alley, and fine dining – all a short drive away from nearby Rockland. The South Shore Country Club is located in Hingham, less than 17 miles south of Boston.
The South Shore Country Club does accept applications for membership, but all of the services offered are available to the public for a fee. Whether it's the 18-holes of golf designed by Wayne Stiles, or the 10-lane candlepin bowling alley, you'll find just the right way to enjoy your time at the South Shore Country Club – an ideal way experience MA. While everything at the club is open year-round, there are, obviously, some weather restrictions.
Visit Massachusetts soon and check out the Star Land Sports & Fun Park. Found in the city of Hanover, in between Rockland and Plymouth near the MA coast, Star Land Sports & Fun Park is an ideal way to spend a summer afternoon on your next trip in – 18 holes of mini golf, bumper cars, batting cages, a full arcade, and go-karts should yield a full day of fun.
Spend a thrilling day with the family or friends at Star Land Sports & Fun Park – you can even call ahead to reserve a group outing. Group outings are a great way to celebrate a birthday or initiate team building with your work force. The entire park is open from Thursday through Sunday, while the arcade stays open for use every single day during normal operating hours.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Derby Street Mall, Derby Street Shoppes is an exceptional collection of 78 quality retailers and unique boutiques, fine restaurants
- 4.00 mile(s) from University Sports Complex, University Sports Complex. 645 Washington Street Hanover, MA 02339 ... UPlay Sports. Baseball, Basketball,· Football ... U Kids: Multi-sport
- 7.00 mile(s) from John Adams Birthplace, The John Adams Birthplace is a historic house at 133 Franklin Street in Quincy, Massachusetts. It is the saltbox home in which the second President of the United States, John Adams, was born in 1735
- 9.00 mile(s) from Nantasket Beach, Nantasket Beach is a beach in the town of Hull, Massachusetts. It is part the Nantasket Beach Reservation, administered by the state Department of Conservation and Recreation
- 11.00 mile(s) from South Shore Plaza, South Shore Plaza is an upscale shopping mal. It is located in Braintree, Massachusetts
- 12.00 mile(s) from JFK Library, The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is the presidential library and museum of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States
- 15.00 mile(s) from Captain John Boats, Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours
- 15.00 mile(s) from Plimoth Plantation, Plimoth Plantation, founded in 1947, is a living history museum in Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA that exhibits the original settlement of the Plymouth Colony established in the 17th century by English1627 Pilgrim Village, Mayflower II
- 17.00 mile(s) from Gillette Stadium, The Gillette Stadium is New England's premier sports, entertainment and event venue. In addition to being the home of the New England Patriots
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cambridge University, The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 19.00 mile(s) from Boston Beer Co., The Boston Beer Company is a brewer founded in 1984. Boston Beer Company's first brand of beer was named Samuel Adams after Founding Father Samuel Adams, an American revolutionary patriot
- 19.00 mile(s) from Fanueil Hall Market Place, Faneuil Hall, located near the waterfront and today's Government Center, in Boston, Massachusetts, has been a marketplace and a meeting hall since 1743
- 19.00 mile(s) from Freedom Trail, The Freedom Trail is a 2.5-mile-long path through downtown Boston, Massachusetts that passes by 16 locations significant to the history of the United States
- 19.00 mile(s) from Museum of Science, Features a revolving schedule of temporary exhibits, IMAX films, and Planetarium shows, plus details on more than 700 interactive permanent exhibits
- 5.00 mile(s) from Braintree Red Line T Stop, Braintree Red Line Train Station to Boston T Stop
- 19.00 mile(s) from New England Aquarium, The New England Aquarium is an aquarium located in Boston, Massachusetts. In addition to the main aquarium building, attractions at the New England Aquarium include the Simons IMAX Theatre. 2000 species of exotic fish
- 19.00 mile(s) from USS Constitution, USS Constitution is a wooden-hulled, three-mast heavy frigate of the United States Navy, named by President George Washington after the Constitution of the United States of America
- 20.00 mile(s) from Boston Harbor, Providing 3-hour whale watches, sightseeing tours, charters, harbor island trips and commuter services in and around Boston Harbor
- 20.00 mile(s) from Newbury Street, Shopping and Dining in Boston City
- 20.00 mile(s) from North End, Fine Italian dining in Boston City
- 20.00 mile(s) from Prudential Tower, The Prudential Tower, also known as the Prudential Building or, colloquially, The Pru, is an International Style skyscraper in Boston, Massachusetts
- 20.00 mile(s) from TD Bank North Garden, The TD Garden is New England's Premier Sports and Entertainment arena, and home to the NHL's Boston Bruins and NBA's Boston Celtics
- 30.00 mile(s) from Wrentham Factory Outlet, Open air shopping factory outlet
- 20.00 mile(s) from Harvard University, Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, established in 1636, whose history, influence, and wealth have made it one of the world's most prestigious universities
- 58.00 mile(s) from Cape Cod, Cape Cod, a hook-shaped peninsula of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, is a popular summertime destination. It's the site of quaint villages, seafood shacks, lighthouses, ponds and bay and ocean beaches. In the large town of Hyannis, the John F. Kennedy Museum is the first stop on the Kennedy Legacy Trail through downtown, where ferries depart to the resort islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket
- .1 mile(s) from convenience store
- 4.00 mile(s) from HANOVER MALL, Hanover Mall is a one story, enclosed shopping mall with 80 shops and restaurants, including Macy's, Sears, and Walmart in Hanover, Massachusetts. The mall was built in 1971 and renovated in 1999. Address: 1775 Washington St, Hanover, MA 02339
- 1 mile(s) from pharmacy
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from exercise facility
- 2 mile(s) from ice skating
- 2 mile(s) from aerobics instructor, solarium, spa facilities, sports trainer
- 2 mile(s) from tanning beds
- 3 mile(s) from baseball
- 3 mile(s) from basketball
- 3 mile(s) from golf
- 4 mile(s) from bicycling
- 4 mile(s) from nature preserves and trails
- 8 mile(s) from driving range
- 8 mile(s) from fishing
- 8 mile(s) from Nantasket Beach
- 10 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 15 mile(s) from sailing, boating, scuba diving and snorkeling
- 15 mile(s) from fishing
- 20 mile(s) from Fenway Park
- Adjacent to Bellas, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from FIRE BOWL, Fast Food, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from TRATTORIA SAN PIETRO, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Season's Cafe, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from 99 Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from PLAZA AZTECA, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Strawberry Fair, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from McDonalds, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Dominos Pizza, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .01 mile(s) from Dina's Pizza, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .75 mile(s) from Not Your Average Joes, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .01 mile(s) from Dunkin Donuts, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Starbucks Coffee, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast,
- 6 mile(s) from Indian Delight, Bar/Lounge, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
Best Western Rockland
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Rockland. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean