BEST WESTERN Rockland
909 Hingham Street, Rockland, MA 02370-1050
Phone: 781/871-5660 | Fax: 781/871-7255 | 76 Rooms | Online Reservations
Our 100% non-smoking Rockland hotel has everything guests need for a relaxing escape.
A free, hot breakfast is the perfect start to each morning, and our Nantucket hotel features your favorites. Indulge in endless buttery waffles, bacon and scrambled eggs, fresh fruits, a selection of cereal and yogurt, and bottomless cold juices or 100% Arabica coffee. There’s plenty of complimentary parking to accommodate road trippers and RVers. Free wireless high-speed Internet makes it easy for business travelers to get work done or vacationers to look up their next activity.
From horse shows to ice hockey tournaments, the possibilities for entertainment near our Rockland hotel are endless. Fishing at Green Harbor is a must for all guests, and it’s a beloved sport that’s a way of life in this region. Soccer tournaments bring in fans and competing teams from around the region, and we’re happy to host groups and teams at our spacious property.
Right off the highway on Route 3 Redline, our Rockland hotel has a superior location. You’ll be within five miles of Boston Plymouth Park & Ride. Exceptional customer service, being just three miles from shopping at Derby Street Shoppes and The Hanover Mall, and comfortable rooms with luxury bedding are just a few reasons why guests call us their home away from home.
Even if you’re here for business, it’s easy to squeeze in some fun time with endless options at your doorstep. If you need some recommendations, the staff members at our Rockland hotel are happy to help.
Book your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Rockland and enjoy hospitality, quality and service at its finest.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Exercise facility, open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Weight lifting equipment
- Complimentary full breakfast, make your own waffles, muffins, Danish, bagels, scrambled eggs, bacon, cereal, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, juices, coffee and tea.
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Hindi, Gujrati)
- Baggage hold
- Guest laundry
- Express check out
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax machine, free
- Audio/visual services
- Conference services
- Conference facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Mail services
- Physically challenged service
- Hearing impaired services
- Parking for the physically challenged, free
- Ice/vending machine
- Free parking,
- Outdoor parking, free
- Truck/RV parking, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Hotel safe deposit box, at front desk, no charge
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Lobby coffee service, 24-hours
- Motor coach parking, available.
- Vending soda machines
BEST WESTERN Rockland
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western rockland in Rockland.
BEST WESTERN Rockland
Conveniently located, the best western rockland in Rockland, Massachusetts is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.161195 / Latitude: -70.901455
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Boston and Logan Airport. Take Route 93 south to Exit 7. Merge onto Route 3 South. Take Exit 14 for Rockland-Nantasket. Take a right off the exit. The BEST WESTERN Rockland is 0.25 miles on the left.
From: Providence. Take Interstate 95 north to Route 93 north to Route 3 south to Exit 14 at Route 228, turn right at the end of the ramp and the BEST WESTERN Rockland is 0.25 miles on the left.
From: Cape Cod. Take Route 3 north to Exit 14 at Route 228, turn left at the end of the ramp and the BEST WESTERN Rockland is 0.25 miles on the left.
From: Massachusetts Turnpike. Take Interstate 95 south to Route 93 north to Route 3 south and Exit 14 to Rockland-Nantasket. Take a right at the exit and the BEST WESTERN Rockland is 0.25 miles on the left.
BEST WESTERN Rockland
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A popular summer destination, Nantasket Beach is just 20 miles outside of Boston and an even shorter drive from nearby Quincy and Rockland. With it's distinctive light gray sand, Nantasket Beach is technically called the Nantasket Beach Reservation, and is run by the Metropolitan Park System of Greater Boston.
At low tide you'll be able to enjoy dozens upon dozens of tide pools at the Nantasket Beach. A three-mile stretch of pristine beach land, Nantasket Beach is an ideal destination on your next visit into Massachusetts. Launch your boat, do some snorkeling, or simply rest and relax under the sun along the Nantasket Beach – many visitors pack for picnic style lunches and enjoy the scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Plan your next trip for Massachusetts and make your way to the South Shore Country Club. You'll find an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, a pool, a bowling alley, and fine dining – all a short drive away from nearby Rockland. The South Shore Country Club is located in Hingham, less than 17 miles south of Boston.
The South Shore Country Club does accept applications for membership, but all of the services offered are available to the public for a fee. Whether it's the 18-holes of golf designed by Wayne Stiles, or the 10-lane candlepin bowling alley, you'll find just the right way to enjoy your time at the South Shore Country Club – an ideal way experience MA. While everything at the club is open year-round, there are, obviously, some weather restrictions.
Visit Massachusetts soon and check out the Star Land Sports & Fun Park. Found in the city of Hanover, in between Rockland and Plymouth near the MA coast, Star Land Sports & Fun Park is an ideal way to spend a summer afternoon on your next trip in – 18 holes of mini golf, bumper cars, batting cages, a full arcade, and go-karts should yield a full day of fun.
Spend a thrilling day with the family or friends at Star Land Sports & Fun Park – you can even call ahead to reserve a group outing. Group outings are a great way to celebrate a birthday or initiate team building with your work force. The entire park is open from Thursday through Sunday, while the arcade stays open for use every single day during normal operating hours.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Derby Street Mall
- 7.00 mile(s) from John Adams Birthplace, President's birthplace and home
- 9.00 mile(s) from Nantasket Beach
- 11.00 mile(s) from South Shore Plaza, shooping mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from JFK Library, portrays life, leadership and legacy of President Kennedy
- 15.00 mile(s) from Captain John Boats
- 15.00 mile(s) from Plymouth Plantation, 1627 Pilgrim Village, Mayflower II
- 17.00 mile(s) from Gillette Stadium, football games
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cambridge University, MIT University
- 19.00 mile(s) from Freedom Trail, 2.5 mile brick trail of American History
- 19.00 mile(s) from Museum of Science, Boston, exhibits from astronomy to zoology
- 19.00 mile(s) from USS Constitution, old Ironsides
- 19.00 mile(s) from Fanueil Hall Market Place, built in 1826, 70 specialty shops
- 19.00 mile(s) from New England Aquarium, 2000 species of exotic fish
- 19.00 mile(s) from Museum of Fine Arts, largest art museum in New England
- 19.00 mile(s) from Boston Beer Co., learn about brewer and patriot Sam Adams, tours and gifts
- 20.00 mile(s) from Boston Harbor, harbor cruises and whale watching
- 20.00 mile(s) from TD Bank North
- 20.00 mile(s) from Prudentail Tower, has an observatory to view the city of Boston
- 30.00 mile(s) from Wrentham Factory Outlet, shop all you can, huge shopping outlet in Wrentham
- 20.00 mile(s) from Newbury Street, shopping and fine dining
- 20.00 mile(s) from North End, only Italian dining and the famous Mikes Pastry
- 55.00 mile(s) from New Port Rhode Island, sight seeing mansions
- .1 mile(s) from convenience store
- .1 mile(s) from gift shop
- 1 mile(s) from pharmacy
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 19 mile(s) from Boston
- 45 mile(s) from Providence, RI
- 14.00 mile(s) from Milton Academy, one of the best schools
- 14.00 mile(s) from BSC, Bridgewater State College
- 15.00 mile(s) from Boston Highsahi, school for Autistic children
- 20.00 mile(s) from Stonehill College, undergrad college
- 20.00 mile(s) from Northeastern University
- 20.00 mile(s) from Berkeley, school of music
- 22.00 mile(s) from Boston University, known most commonly as BU
- 24.00 mile(s) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 24.00 mile(s) from Harvard University, one of the best law universities
- 35.00 mile(s) from Bentley College, undergrad college
- 40.00 mile(s) from Babson College, business school
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from exercise facility
- 2 mile(s) from ice skating
- 2 mile(s) from aerobics instructor, solarium, spa facilities, sports trainer
- 2 mile(s) from tanning beds
- 3 mile(s) from baseball
- 3 mile(s) from basketball
- 3 mile(s) from golf
- 4 mile(s) from bicycling
- 4 mile(s) from nature preserves and trails
- 8 mile(s) from driving range
- 8 mile(s) from fishing
- 8 mile(s) from Nantasket Beach
- 10 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 15 mile(s) from sailing, boating, scuba diving and snorkeling
- 15 mile(s) from fishing
- 20 mile(s) from Fenway Park
- Adjacent to Bellas, Italian, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Across the street from China Taste, Chinese, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Yannis,, American, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Season's, American, 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 1 mile(s) from 99 Restaurant, American, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- 1 mile(s) from Ground Round, American, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- 2 mile(s) from Chili's, American, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- 2 mile(s) from Strawberry, American, 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2 mile(s) from Burger King, Fast Food, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 4 mile(s) from McDonalds, Fast Food, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 4 mile(s) from Friday's, American, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- 5 mile(s) from Outback, Steakhouse, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
BEST WESTERN Rockland
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Rockland. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean