BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria
220 Alewife Brook Pkwy, Cambridge, MA 02138-1102
Phone: 617/491-8000 | Fax: 617/491-4932 | 121 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria!
From students and their families to visiting professors and vacationers, staying at our Cambridge Massachusetts hotel puts guests close to the nearby academic giants.
If you’re in town for Harvard University, MIT, Tufts University or Lesley College, you’ll feel right at home at our hotel in Cambridge, MA. Whether you need an extended stay in a spacious guestroom or you’re just here for the weekend, count on us to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Don’t forget to check out the Head of the Charles Regatta® while you’re here.
Our pet friendly hotel has meeting facilities for your convenience, and a bar and lounge so you don’t have to go far for happy hour. Start each morning with a full, free hot breakfast that includes favorites like waffles and fruits, pastries, cereal and 100% Arabica coffee or chilled juices. With a free shuttle to Harvard Square, we’re committed to making your stay as seamless as possible.
It’s not just Harvard Square that’s near our Cambridge MA hotel. Historic Boston surrounds you, and we’re on the MBTA Redline to make things even easier when it comes to zipping around the area. With shuttle service to local schools and businesses, parking available, Starbucks® on-site and the best breakfast in town, traveling has never been simpler.
Business travelers with the universities and colleges, Raytheon, Pfizer and other companies regularly rely on us to make traveling for work a little less stressful. For hotels in Cambridge MA with the best service in town our property is the perfect choice. A warm welcome and extremely fast check-out means you’ll feel comfortable from the moment you arrive. If there’s anything that will make your stay even better, just ask.
Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria for the best location in town!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Elevator access to all floors
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Local shuttle, complimentary, limited hours, must reserve in advance
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Safe deposit box
- Cocktail lounge Bar 220 a lounge serving appetizer's and drinks from 5PM to 11PM nightly
- Sightseeing tours
- Ice/vending machines
- Paid parking, nominal fee per night
- Banquet facilities, for 30 persons
- Exercise facility 24 Hour exercise room
- Truck/RV parking, nominal fee per night
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television available throughout all the public space.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Mail services, Outgoing mail is available through our front desk.
- Meeting facilities, board room for 14
- Conference facilities
- Inter corridor
- Business center 24 Hours
- Printer available - Network/Internet printing
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Coffee shop, Starbucks® Coffee on site
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking nominal fee per night
- 24-hour security
- Motor coach parking, nominal fee
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus hotel tria in Cambridge.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria
Conveniently located, the best western plus hotel tria in Cambridge, Massachusetts is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.38852 / Latitude: -71.142356
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is located at the intersection of Route 2, Route 3 and Route 16 on Alewife Brook Parkway, also called Fresh Pond Parkway, in North Cambridge.
From: Logan International Airpo Take Ted Williams Tunnel to Interstate 93 North. Then take Exit 26 (Storrow Drive West) to Fresh Pond Parkway then Route 2 West. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is just ahead.
From: Interstate 95 Take Exit 29A to Route 2 East. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is just ahead.
From: Interstate 93 North Take Exit 31 to Mystic Valley Parkway to Route 16 West. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is just ahead.
From: Interstate 93 South Take Exit 32 to Medford Square, then turn left in the Square. Take Route 16 West. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is just ahead.
From: Interstate 90 Take the exit for Interstate 95 North from East or Westbound lanes. Take Exit 29A to Route 2 East. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Discover Lesley University on your next visit to Cambridge. Established in 1909, Lesley is a private, co-ed university in downtown Cambridge, just one of the pleasant and accommodating cities you'll find in eastern Massachusetts near Boston. Only a mile north of the Charles River, the main campus of Lesley University features the Lunder Arts Center, home to a number of different stage performances and speeches throughout the year.
Lesley University is a member of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the New England Collegiate Conference. In sports, the Lesley University Lynx are an NCAA Division III team and they have teams in major sports like soccer, basketball, cross country, and baseball. Make your way to Trum Field during the summer for exciting LU Lynx baseball games, or visit Edwards Field for Lynx soccer matches.
True to its name, the Longfellow House - Washington's Headquarters National Historic site preserves the home of Henry W. Longfellow, one of the 19th century's most famous poets. The home also acted as the headquarters for General George Washington during the Siege of Boston from July 1775 to April 1776.
Today, this Cambridge and Greater Boston attraction offers ranger-guided 45-minute tours of the first and second floors of the house. Topics are varied, but generally include the influences of Longfellow's poetry, the events during Washington's residency, and comments on the preserved art and furniture of the house.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a highly regarded school in Cambridge, found just along the banks of the Charles River. A short drive from nearby Boston, MIT, as it is most commonly known, was founded in 1861, opened its doors in 1865, and today features a charming 186-acre campus. On your visit to MIT, be sure to check out the MIT List Visual Arts Center where you can see Frank Stella's Loohooloo. The MIT Museum is another ideal destination.
Continue your exploration of MIT and experience the interactive displays of the Corridor Laboratory. While MIT carries a reputation as a leader in math and science research, the school also features exciting athletic teams. Competing within the New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference, the MIT Engineers play football, men's lacrosse, and even women's crew. Enjoy your next visit to eastern Massachusetts with a tour of MIT.
TD Garden – Home of the Celtics and Bruins
Built in 1995, the TD Garden is a multi-purpose arena located in Boston. Home to sporting events, concerts, and expos, the TD Garden was originally known as the Shawmut Center, then it became the FleetCenter, and in 2009 finally became the TD Garden. Only about a mile away from the Government Center at Scollay Square, the TD Garden is a must visit attraction on your next trek into Massachusetts.
Most notably, the TD Garden is home to the Boston Celtics and the Boston Bruins. Sports fans from across the state travel to downtown Boston during the fall for exciting NBA action when the Celtics take the floor. Hockey fans in the area are no stranger to the TD Garden – the fall also features thrilling NHL hits and slap shots on the ice when the Boston Bruins play.
Plan a visit to Massachusetts and head for Medford to explore Tufts University. Established in 1852, Tufts University is a private, non-profit university. The land on Walnut Hill where the campus is located was donated by Charles Tufts. A short trip from nearby Boston, the campus at Tufts University features some iconic highlights – don't miss out on The Tufts Cannon, Tisch Library, or the Bendetson Hall.
Sports fans exploring Medford and Tufts University can check out all of the excitement of the Jumbos. The Tufts University Jumbos compete in the New England Small College Athletic Conference, a Division III conference. The Jumbos football team plays home games at Zimman Field, and the Jumbos soccer team plays home games at Kraft Field. During the spring, make your way to Huskins Field, home of the Jumbos baseball team.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.1 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Reservoir, Enjoy scenic walking and biking paths around the reservoir and Fresh Pond Country Club
- 0.2 mile(s) from Russell Field, Large recreational facility offering multiple soccer and baseball fields
- 0.5 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Country Club, Beautiful 18 hole public golf course conveniently located .5 miles from hotel. Take our shuttle!
- 0.5 mile(s) from Charles River, Home to the worlds largest regatta race. This legendary river is a do not miss!
- 1 mile(s) from Harvard Museum, the Harbard Museum of Natural History www.hmnh.harvard.edu
- 2 mile(s) from Boston Skating Club, Home ice of some of the most elite skaters in New England. This fantastic rink offers public skating hours and rental year round.
- 3 mile(s) from Freedom Trail and Newbury
- 4 mile(s) from Boston Museum of Fine Art
- 4 mile(s) from Hynes Convention Center
- 4 mile(s) from Boston Public Library
- 4 mile(s) from USS Constitution
- 4 mile(s) from Statehouse
- 4 mile(s) from Copley Square
- 4 mile(s) from Fenway Park
- 5 mile(s) from historic downtown Boston
- 5 mile(s) from New England Aquarium
- 5 mile(s) from Museum of Science
- 5 mile(s) from Boston Common
- 5 mile(s) from Boston Pops
- 5 mile(s) from Old North Church
- 5 mile(s) from Mass Bayline Whale Watch
- 5 mile(s) from Faneuil Hall
- 5 mile(s) from Quincy Market
- 12 mile(s) from JFK Library
- 12 mile(s) from Lexington Battlegrounds
- 0.01 mile(s) from Fresh Pond Mall, Whole Foods, T.J.Maxx, Modells, Radio Shack, Staples, Trader Joe's, CVS, Sleepy's
- 1.00 mile(s) from Harvard Square, with hundreds of shops to choose from Harvard Square is Cambridge's best shopping destination!
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2 mile(s) from Somerville
- 2 mile(s) from Medford
- 2 mile(s) from Watertown
- 4 mile(s) from Brookline
- 4 mile(s) from Charlestown
- 5 mile(s) from Boston
- 5 mile(s) from Newton
- 6 mile(s) from Waltham
- 10 mile(s) from Burlington
- 11 mile(s) from Bedford
- 22 mile(s) from Marlborough
- 24 mile(s) from Lawrence
- 36 mile(s) from Newburyport
- 45 mile(s) from Smithfield
- 0.1 mile(s) from ABT Associates
- 0.5 mile(s) from Raytheon
- 1 mile(s) from Eink
- 1 mile(s) from Smithsonian
- 1 mile(s) from Mount Auburn Hospital
- 1 mile(s) from Tiax
- 1 mile(s) from W.R. Grace
- 1 mile(s) from Cambridge Interactive Dev
- 1.25 mile(s) from Wyeth
- 1.25 mile(s) from Delteck
- 1.25 mile(s) from Idenix/Nuvera
- 1.25 mile(s) from Curis Pharmaceuticals
- 1.25 mile(s) from Dodge Company
- 1.5 mile(s) from Verizon
- 2 mile(s) from Franciscan Children's Hos
- 3 mile(s) from Dana Farber Cancer Instit
- 3 mile(s) from McLean Hospital
- 4 mile(s) from Data Power/IBM
- 4 mile(s) from Beth Israel Hospital
- 4 mile(s) from Brigham and Woman's Hospi
- 4 mile(s) from Massachusetts General Hos
- 1.5 mile(s) from Harvard University
- 2.2 mile(s) from Lesley University
- 3.5 mile(s) from Tufts University
- 4 mile(s) from Simmons College
- 4.2 mile(s) from MIT University
- 5 mile(s) from Harvard Medical School
- 6 mile(s) from Boston University
- 7 mile(s) from Boston College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Sightseeing tours
- Starbucks, on premises, Coffee Shop, Continental, Open for: breakfast,
- Adjacent to Whole Foods Market, Buffet, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Wide selection of offerings are available at Whole Foods Market. Dining in options or take out available.
- Across the street from Ma Magoos, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, family owned Pizzaria has been a fixture in Fresh Pond for over 30 years
- Across the street from Cheddar's, Deli, Greek, Open for: lunch, pizza
- 0.2 mile(s) from Bertucci's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, pastas, pizza and steaks. Delivery to the hotel without minimum order requirement.
- 0.2 mile(s) from Summer Shack, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, American and seafood
- 1.5 mile(s) from Harvard Square, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Home to some of the finest restaurants in the Greater Boston Area. Choose from casual dining like Cambridge One Pizza to the best Indian cuisine at Bombay Club. Or choose a memorable dining experience at any of the award winning restaurants such Upstairs at the Square and Legal Seafood.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Tria
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Cambridge. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
The world-famous marathon returns to Boston.
Cambridge Science Festival
Presented by the MIT Museum, Cambridge brings its visitors the latest in science.
Boston Gay Pride
Copley Square fills up to celebrate gay pride. Enjoy parades, fun, food, and politics.
Boston Dragon Boat Festival
The oldest dragon boat festival in North America kicks off on the Charles River in Boston.
Taste of Cambridge
Foodies descend upon Cambridge for a delicious time.
Boston Film Festival
Film stars come to Boston for a showcase of the industry's latest.
Head of the Charles Regatta
World-class rowers come to compete at this Boston regatta on the Charles River.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean