BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn
737 State Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747-1821
Phone: 508/717-0424 | Fax: 508/717-0431 | 64 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
The Whaling Museum is a must-stop for guests of our BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn, since it's the perfect kick start to a relaxing trip.
If you're here for the nearby University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, make sure you take time to check out the many area events, too. Battle Ship Cove and Fort Tabor bring guests to our property, while the Martha's Vineyard Ferry is a romantic option for couples. Our 100% smoke free hotel is designed with your comfort in mind. A fantastic location, value and the friendliest service in town make you feel at home.
The University of Massachusetts School of Law might be a major draw, but many of our guests return year after year to visit the other destinations nearby. Just 30 minutes from Newport and 30 minutes from Cape Cod, our proximity to these locations is why most guests stay at our North Dartmouth hotel. Close to Martha's Vineyard Ferry right off I-195 and State Road 6, our location can't be beat.
Ft. Phoenix State Beach and Horseneck Beach State Reservation are also close to our BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn, and they're a haven for outdoor adventure seekers. However, the heated pool and state-of-the-art exercise facility right on site give those looking to keep up with their fitness regimen reason to stay close by. No matter what you have planned for the day, enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast each morning. A buffet of hot waffles, fresh fruits and pastries, cereal, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee is just what everyone needs to get started on the right foot.
Business travelers with the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Aerovox, Harvey Industries and other area businesses also regularly stay at our BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn. Everything you need to take care of business is right here, including a quick commute. Whatever brings you to town, count on our property and staff to make your stay the best it can be.
Reserve a quiet room at the BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn today minutes from Martha's Vineyards! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Indoor pool heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Universal Gym
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Exercise facility 24 Hour 4 Station Universal Gym, 1 Treadmill, 1 Stationary Bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, Hindi)
- Express check out
- Express check in
- Late check out If available
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities 20 person capacity
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Wireless Internet
- Inter corridor
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western dartmouth inn in North Dartmouth.
BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn
Conveniently located, the best western dartmouth inn in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.638845 / Latitude: -71.027145
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North Take Interstate 93 S to Exit 4 MA-24 South. Merge onto Interstate 195 E via Exit 4. Take Exit 11 Reed Road Towards US-6. Take a right onto Reed Road. Turn left onto State Road/US-6. The BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn is one half mile on right.
From: South Take Interstate 195 East to Exit 11 Reed Road Towards US-6. Take a right onto Reed Road. Turn left onto State Road/US-6. The BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn is one half mile on right.
From: East Take Interstate 95 North to Exit 20 towards Interstate 195 East. Take Exit 11 Reed Road Towards US-6. Take a right onto Reed Road. Turn left onto State Road/US-6. The BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn is one half mile on the right.
From: West Take Interstate 195 West to Exit 11A onto Reed Road Towards US-6. Turn left onto State Road/US-6. The BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn is one half mile on the right.
BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1996, the New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park encompasses thirteen city blocks in downtown New Bedford near North Dartmouth.
Dedicated to preserving the city's whaling history during the 18th and 19th centuries, this Massachusetts park includes a series of landmark attractions, including the New Bedford Whaling Museum, Seamen's Bethel, and the schooner Ernestina.
Self-guided tours are readily available and be sure to drop by the Visitors Center for a list of ranger programs and activities.
Located in the Massachusetts coastal region, the University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth (also known as UMass Dartmouth) enrolls over 9,100 students at its North Dartmouth campus. Students there take part in around 60 undergraduate programs and 30 graduate programs of study.
The campus is known for its engineering, nursing, business, performing arts, and marine science programs alongside its Center for Portuguese Studies and Culture, which promotes Portuguese-American studies and relations.
Its athletic programs are nicknamed as the UMass Dartmouth Corsairs and compete in NCAA's Division III. Popular sports include ice hockey, soccer, tennis, and track & field.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.25 mile(s) from Buttonwood Park Zoo
- 9 mile(s) from Martha's Vineyard Ferry
- 9 mile(s) from Whaling Museum
- 10 mile(s) from Demarest Lloyd State Park
- 10 mile(s) from Heritage State Park
- 11 mile(s) from Ft. Phoenix Beach State
- 2 mile(s) from Factory Outlets
- 2 mile(s) from North Dartmouth Mall
- 20 mile(s) from Silver City Galleria Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 3 mile(s) from New Bedford
- 5 mile(s) from Fairhaven
- 15 mile(s) from Fall River
- 32 mile(s) from Providence, RI
- 60 mile(s) from Boston
- 75 mile(s) from Salem
- 82 mile(s) from Nantucket
- 94 mile(s) from Provincetown
- 7.00 mile(s) from AFC Cable Systems, wire and cable-electric
- 9.00 mile(s) from Cliftex Corporation, Men's and Boys' Cut and Sew Suit
- 4.00 mile(s) from University of Massachuset, colleges, universities, marketing programs and services
- 10.00 mile(s) from Acushnet Company, Titleist, Footjoy
- 10.00 mile(s) from Aerovox Corporation, industrial, medical and specialty applications
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cornell Dublier, capacitors (Wholesale)
- 10.00 mile(s) from New Bedford Industrial, high technology
- 10.00 mile(s) from Teledyne Rodney Metal, metal-rolling and forming, Primary Metal Products
- 10.00 mile(s) from Titleist and Footjoy, sporting and athletic goods
- 20.00 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin Sippican, lead systems integrator and information technology company
- 2 mile(s) from Boston Bartenders
- 3 mile(s( from Southern New England School
- 3 mile(s) from University of Dartmouth
- 5 mile(s) from University of Massachusetts
- 16 mile(s) from Bristol Community College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2 mile(s) from Miniature Golf ,in North Dartmouth
- 4 mile(s) from Cornell Fishing Pond
- 6 mile(s) from West Branch of Westport
- 10 mile(s) from White's Family Fun Sport
- 10 mile(s) from Carousel Family Fun Center
- 10 mile(s) from Fall River State Forest
- 20 mile(s) from Fantasy Family Entertainment Center
- 20 mile(s) from Seakonk Grandprix
- Adjacent to Wasabi, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Chinese and Japanese
- Across the street from Trio, Full Service, Continental, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Thai Taste, Full Service, Thai, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebee's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from TGI Friday's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Friendly`s Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Panera Bread, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from 99 Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.00 mile(s) from Not Your Average Joe's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near North Dartmouth. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Backyard Sunday River Festival
This Lowell all-day event features a market followed by local music. Dates are June 14, July 12, August 9, and September 13.
The Brockton Fair
One of the country's oldest and finest country fairs return to Brockton near Rockland.
Onset Music Festival
Enjoy music from top artisits along the shores of Onset near North Dartmouth.
Green River Festival
This popular Franklin County music festival takes place at Greenfield Community College near West Springfield.
35th Annual Gloucester Waterfront Festival
Gloucester near Haverhill throws this annual mid-summer bash at Historic Stage Fort Park. Enjoy exhibitions, music, food, and more.
Live music, duck regatta, and craft fairs make up the fun at this Haverhill event.
The Big E
New England's largest fair gets underway at the Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean