BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
1350 W Housatonic Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201-7514
Phone: 413/442-8714 | Fax: 413/443-9831 | 59 Rooms | Online Reservations
Located just minutes from the Hancock Shaker Village, guests at our Pittsfield hotel can truly get away from it all while still enjoying a bevy of modern conveniences.
How does a vacation along the Appalachian Trail sound? Or perhaps an evening of enjoying the Tanglewood Boston Symphony Orchestra sounds more appealing. Whether you’re an outdoor adventurer, lover of the arts, or both, you’ll find exactly what you need for the ultimate vacation when staying at our Pittsfield hotel. Need some recommendations? Our friendly staff is happy to help.
From the Berkshires to Pittsfield, guests at our property are close to everything. Our newly renovated hotel is located minutes from Tanglewood, and we’re centrally located to all Berkshire attractions. A key location is paramount for an enjoyable vacation or business trip. Employees of Berkshire Life Insurance Corp. and families on vacation equally enjoy the many top destinations nearby.
Whether you’re here for a meeting with SolarCity, an event at General Dynamics, or you’re here for one of the summer camps, where you stay matters. This part of New England is known for some of the best camps in the country like Camp Ashmere, Camp Taconic or Camp Danbee. There’s no better view of the fall foliage than from Camp Romaca or Camp Russell, but of course the winters here are gorgeous, too.
Slip away to one of the many local ski resorts like Bosquet Ski Area or Jiminy Peak Resort. Even if you’re here for work with Sabic Innovative Plastics, it’s wise to sneak away for an afternoon to the Butternut Ski Area or Mount Greylock, the highest point in Massachusetts, for a much deserved escape. Enjoy all four seasons in this part of the country, with helpful staff at our Pittsfield hotel giving you the insider’s tips on what to see and do.
Reserve a peaceful stay at the BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Exercise facility, open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Late check out, 12:00 p.m.
- Safe deposit box, complimentary
- Children's activities, conference room can be used for gaming room
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hour
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services, mail drop off box
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- Convenience store/Sundry, 24-hour sundry shop
- Physically challenged facilities, first floor access
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Outside seating area
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Electrical adapters and power converters for international guests
- Motor coach parking, complimentary
BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western berkshire hills inn & suites in Pittsfield.
BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western berkshire hills inn & suites in Pittsfield, Massachusetts is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.433985 / Latitude: -73.312055
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The North. Take Route 7 South until you reach the intersection of Routes 7 and 20. Make a right onto Route 20 West and follow for 3.5 miles. The BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn and Suites will be on your right.
From: The South. Take 7 North until you reach the intersection of Routes 7 and 20. Make a left onto Route 20 West and follow for 4.5 miles. The BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn and Suites will be on your right.
From: The East. Take I-90 West Exit 2 (Lee). Make a right off exit ramp onto Route 20 West and follow for ten miles. After Route 20 West veers to the left, follow for 3.5 miles. The BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn and Suites will be on your right.
From: The West. Take I-90 East (Berkshire Spur) to Exit B3 (Austerlitz/New Lebanon). Make a left off exit ramp, then a quick left onto Route 22 North and follow until it intersects with Route 20. Turn right onto Route 20 East and follow for seven miles. The BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn and Suites will be on your left.
BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Plan your next visit to Becket, the charming and quaint town just southeast of Pittsfield, and check out the Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival. The festival comes around every June near the middle of the month and runs through August. Jacob's Pillow is a dance center and school used as a performance spaces. The origins of the name stem from it's initial settlement – the road leading in featured a zigzagging shape, prompting the first settlers to name is Jacob's Ladder. The discovery a large, pillow shaped boulder on the premises then resulted in the "pillow" part of the name.
The Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival combines a wide range of styles, forms, and traditions from all over the world, presented in the form of 200 events and performances, on average. All of the dance performances and events are free, and there are also tours, films to watch, and lectures. Many of the performances take place at the Ted Shaw Theatre. Visit western Massachusetts and check out the Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival.
Enjoy Fresh Powder at Jiminy Peak Ski Area
Northwestern Massachusetts features a fabulous ski resort and summer-time recreation area, in the Taconic Mountains. The Jiminy Peak Ski Area encompasses 170 skiable acres northwest of Pittsfield, near Hancock. The resort features forty-five runs for skiers and three terrain parks for snowboarders. The nine chair lifts provide access up 1,150 feet to the top elevation of 2,380 feet, while the two surface lifts provide access to the beginner area. Try riding the Winter Mountain Coaster, one of only a few in the country, featuring 3,600 feet of twists and turns in the woods.
The Potter Brothers Ski Shop provides all of the gear necessary for a fun day on the slopes. If new to skiing or snowboarding, learn from the pros during a lesson or program. Summer-time fun includes the Soaring Eagle Zip Ride, Mountain Segway Tours, the Aerial Adventure Park, the Mountain Adventure Park and mountain biking. With so much to do, be sure to schedule plenty of time for it all. Stay close to this wonderful Massachusetts resort, in a comfortable Best Western hotel.
At 3,491 feet, Mount Greylock is the highest natural point in the state of Massachusetts. North of Pittsfield and neatly tucked away in the NW corner of the state, Mount Greylock is 1,200 acres of pristine land. With a mix of densely forested ranges and open expanses, Mount Greylock is part of a 4.5 mile wide range, running 11 miles long – Green Mountains are to the north, with the Berkshires set to the southeast.
During the winter months, enjoy snowshoeing or tooling around on your snowmobile. Spring and summer visits to Mount Greylock yield excellent hiking and backpacking opportunities, along with mountain biking along designated trails. Nature lovers enjoy a wide range of bird watching chances. Hike to the summit of Mount Greylock and enjoy scenice views of the surrounding areas stretching as far as 90 miles in any direction.
On your next visit to western Massachusetts, explore and celebrate the life and work of famed artist Normal Rockwell. Head to Stockbridge which is less than 15 miles south of Pittsfield, and explore the Normal Rockwell Museum. Noted as the home of the largest collection of Rockwell originals (998 in total), the Normal Rockwell Museum was founded in 1969 and is a very popular destination for art lovers who visit MA.
The Normal Rockwell Museum is open daily, minus any major holidays. When you tour the museum, be sure to explore Rockwell's historic Stockbridge Studio – open more seasonally from mid-May through mid-November. Sadly, no flash photography is permitted. The next time you visit western MA and are looking for a fun afternoon centered around a legendary American artist, make your way to the Normal Rockwell Museum.
Explore western Massachusetts and visit Pittsfield. While you'll certainly have a range of exciting and impressive local attractions to experience in MA, be sure to add the Colonial Theater to your agenda. Built in 1903, the Colonial Theater went through a restoration project and was re-opened to the public in 2006. The Colonial Theater will be a highlight of your tour of the Berkshire Mountains.
The Colonial Theater seats 780 guests, with a stage boasting top of the line acoustics and charming gilded age architecture. When you visit the Colonial Theater, you'll be treated to performances by the Berkshire Theater Group, who seek to enrich the lives of locals and visitors through performances in music, dance and theatre. The Colonial Theater stage has also been graced by the legendary James Taylor.
Open to the public from May through October, The Mount is an estate-museum located within the Berkshires near Pittsfield in western Massachusetts. Built in 1902, The Mount is the former home of American author Edith Wharton – she actually designed the house and grounds. It's worth noting the grounds surrounding the house stay open from November through May.
In November of 1971, The Mount was added to the National Register of Historic Places and as a National Historic Landmark. The Mount is available to be rented for parties, balls, weddings, and other ceremony-type events. Edith Wharton is the noted author of The Touchstone, The House of Mirth, and Pulitzer Prize winning book, The Age of Innocence. She was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1927, 1928, and 1930.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.20 mile(s) from Hancock Shaker Village, be sure to stop by this historic site and see how the Shakers lived in the 1700's
- 3.20 mile(s) from Berkshire Museum, explore the touch tank and aquarium. Be amazed at the collection of artifacts from Native American cultures and ancient cultures of Egypt, China, and more. Marvel at the technology that awaits in the new Feigenbaum Hall of Innovation.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Beacon Cinema, digital cinema and 3-D in the heart of Pittsfield's resurgent downtown arts district.
- 4.60 mile(s) from Wahconah Park, visit this historic baseball stadium and take in one of the many games going on over the summer.
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Colonial Theatre, the recently restored Colonial Theatre is destined to become a vital cultural force in Pittsfield and Berkshire County. Year-round entertaining will begin this summer (2006) and programming will include comedy, jazz, blues, folk and rock concerts, dance, Broadway shows, foreign and classic films, lectures by authors and world-renown speakers, family entertainment, as well as country, gospel, and classical performances
- 5.00 mile(s) from Barrington Stage Company, award-winning theatre presenting Broadway-quality musicals, outstanding plays, cutting-edge new work and youth theatre on three stages
- 5.00 mile(s) from Herman Melville’s Arrowhead, the home of Herman Melville from 1850-1863, Arrowhead was where he wrote his most famous work, Moby-Dick, along with three other novels, Pierre, The Confidence-Man, and Israel Potter, a collection of short stories entitled The Piazza Tales, all of his magazine stories and some of his poetry.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Bartlett's Orchard, Berkshires best apples. Open all year. Pick your own apples. Bakery, cider donuts, muffins, pies, cider, seasonal vegetables, pumpkins. We ship apples.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tanglewood Music Festival, situated on a 210-acre estate in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts, the Tanglewood Music Festival is the oldest and most acclaimed music festival in the United States. The summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Tanglewood offers not only concerts by the orchestra, but also jazz and pop performances, an expanded schedule of concerts, chamber music and recitals. Since 1940, visitors from all over the world have spread out a picnic blanket, feasted on gourmet goodies and embraced live
- 12.00 mile(s) from Kripalu Center For Yoga & Health, a 300-acre retreat center for body, mind and spirit with healing arts, yoga, experiential workshops, retreat & renewal programs, healthy meals and more.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Animagic - Museum of Animation, view technologies from the movies like: The Matrix, X-Men, Predator & Chicken Run. See a real Academy Award. Make your animation movie
- 12.70 mile(s) from Botanical Garden, one of the nation's oldest botanical gardens, located in the Berkshires.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Jacob's Pillow Dance Fest, travel just under 20 miles and experience an extraordinary place to see dance - Jacob’s Pillow Dance. Enjoy world-class dance performances as part of the 10-week festival. Explore the archives with rare holdings encompassing 90 years of dance, video-viewing stations, library, and exhibit galleries. Attend free outdoor showings for the whole family
- 13.00 mile(s) from Norman Rockwell Museum, come experience the world’s largest and most noteworthy collection of original Rockwell art. Highlights include long-time favorites from Rockwell’s Saturday Evening Post covers, the powerful Four Freedoms, and the nostalgic Stockbridge Main Street at Christmas. Marvel at the Norman Rockwell Archive, which contains more than 100,000 photographs, letters and other rare mementos.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Clark Art Institute., with its intimate galleries and stunning natural environment, the Clark Art Institute is one of the most respected art museums in the world. One of the few institutions in the United States that combines a public art museum with a complement of research and academic programs, including a major art history library, the Clark is now a leading international center for research and discussion on the nature of art and art history.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Lebanon Valley Speedway, a 1/2 mile, high-banked oval dirt track that hosts weekly championship stock car racing. Every Saturday from April through September.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Berkshire Theatre Festival, over 80 years on stage in Stockbridge! Presenting theatre that matters, including world premieres, classics and the best modern works
- 15.00 mile(s) from MASS Museum of Contemporary Art, cinema lounge series features timely documentaries screened in MASS MoCA's Club B-10 or come for live music/silent film events year round.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Lime Rock Park, historic, lush park. Four major spectator races yearly, plus driving schools, car shows, amateur racing. Members-only driving club
- 6.00 mile(s) from Berkshire Mall, full size mall with food court restaurants and movie theater
- 6.00 mile(s) from Berkshire Crossings, Walmart® plaza, Home Depot, Price Chopper, Old Country Buffet, Taco-Bell, and Wendy's
- 7.00 mile(s) from Lenox Country Shop, local Lenox shopping center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Prime Outlets Lee, find impressive savings at Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Cole Haan, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, and more.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lenox
- 8.00 mile(s) from Lanesborough
- 8.00 mile(s) from Richmond
- 8.00 mile(s) from Hancock
- 8.00 mile(s) from New Ashford
- 8.00 mile(s) from New Lebanon, NY
- 10.00 mile(s) from West Stockbridge
- 15.00 mile(s) from Hinsdale
- 15.00 mile(s) from Becket
- 15.00 mile(s) from Great Barrington
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lee
- 15.00 mile(s) from Adams
- 15.00 mile(s) from North Adams
- 15.00 mile(s) from Williamstown
- 30.00 mile(s) from Westfield
- 40.00 mile(s) from Albany, NY
- 45.00 mile(s) from Springfield
- 45.00 mile(s) from Northampton
- 45.00 mile(s) from Amherst
- 45.00 mile(s) from Greenfield
- 112 mile(s) from Boston
- 0.50 mile(s) from Ice River Springs, provides the highest quality natural spring water from our protected natural springs.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Interprint USA, one of the worldwide leading decor printers.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Pittsfield Plastics Engineering Incorporated, plastic spools, wire reels, solder and tape spool, and cores
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fontaine's Antique Auction Gallery, a complete professional auction service with competitive commission rates or antique purchasing
- 5.00 mile(s) from SABIC Innovative Plastics, works around the globe and around the clock, offering innovative solutions to design needs in virtually every manufacturing arena.
- 5.00 mile(s) from General Dynamics, defense industry contractor for shipbuilding and marine systems, defense systems, land and amphibious combat systems and munitions.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Unistress Corporation, provides specialized knowledge and technical expertise in all aspects of garage construction
- 5.00 mile(s) from YMCA, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body.
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Berkshire Eagle, includes news, classifieds, and community information for Berkshire County.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Berkshire Life Insurance
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lyon Aviation, aircraft charter services.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pittsfield Municipal Airport, a public airport owned and operated by the city of Pittsfield.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Berkshire Bank, consumer and commercial banking products with branch offices throughout Berkshire County
- 6.00 mile(s) from Protech Armor Systems, provides ballistic, blast and fragmentation solutions, featuring structural armor systems and enclosures for commercial and military
- 6.00 mile(s) from Berkshire Health Systems, the region's leading provider of comprehensive health care. Berkshire Medical Center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Crane & Company, a selection of fine personalized stationery
- 3.00 mile(s) from Berkshire Community College, local community college
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mildred Elley Business School
- 16.00 mile(s) from Williams College, college of liberal arts
- 19.00 mile(s) from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- 22.00 mile(s) from Bard College, at Simons Rock
- 35.00 mile(s) from University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 35.00 mile(s) from Hudson Valley Community College
- 45.00 mile(s) from Westfield State University
- 45.00 mile(s) from University of Albany
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from Clapp Park, local park with outdoor track, soccer field, basketball courts, children's jungle gym, and baseball field.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Pittsfield State Forest, streams, waterfalls and flowering shrubs abound in Pittsfield State Forest. 65 acres of wild azalea fields are a profusion of pink blossoms in June. The forest has two camping areas, two picnic areas and a swimming beach. Fishermen frequent scenic Berry Pond, one of the highest natural water bodies in the state at 2,150 feet in elevation. The vista from the top of Berry Mountain, accessible by auto road from April to December, is a striking panorama and a great place to watch the sun set.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Onota Lake, local lake with concerts during summer as well as jet ski and boat rentals
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pontoosuc Lake, local lake boat rentals
- 5.00 mile(s) from Kens Bowl, bowling alley for small groups and large parties
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bousquet Mountain, Bousquet is home for endless summer fun in the Berkshires. Families love our six waterslides and activity pool for younger kids. Last summer adventurers discovered the joy of soaring through the sky on our brand new zip line with two sections totaling over 700 feet.
- 5.00 mile(s) from U-Drive Rent -A- Boat, pontoon boat rentals, boats seat 12 to 14 people. Kayaks, canoes, sailboats, row boats. Hourly or daily - great rates. Swim & picnic on Pontoosuc Lake
- 10.00 mile(s) from Jiminy Peak Adventure Park, summer season fun: mountain coaster, alpine slide, giant swing, rock wall, bungee trampoline, bouncy house, rope adventures, mountain biking & more! Winter season activities include: skiing, snowboarding, night skiing and more.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Jiminy Peak ski mountain, Ski area and resort
- 15.00 mile(s) from Appalachian Trail, 90 miles of footpaths that run through western Massachusetts with backcountry campsites and shelters.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cranwell Resort & Spa, with an 18-hole championship par 70 course, driving range, pro shop, golf instruction, health spa. One of Golf Digest's, Best Places to Play. Club rentals.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Catamount Ski Area, 33 trails/terrain parks, 1000 feet vertical, six lifts including two wonder carpets, 99% snowmaking. Learn to Ski & Ride packages.
- 2.70 mile(s) from Jimmy's Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Jimmy's Restaurant has been pleasing Berkshire County residents and visitors alike for over 25 years and is just minutes from downtown Pittsfield. From soup to salad, pasta to dessert, plus veal, steaks, chicken, prime rib, seafood and much more.
- 2.80 mile(s) from Fresco's Wood-Fired Pizza, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, enjoy pastas, steaks, pizza, burgers, subs, salads, wings, etc. Homemade dough & sauces. Family friendly, patio seating. Open every day from 11:00 a.m.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Trattoria Rustica, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, take a step back in time & experience Southern Regional Italian dining offering homemade cooking with an accent on organic products. Zagat rated.
- 4.50 mile(s) from The Rainbow, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, relax and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of our main dining room, or perhaps the warmth of our lounge is your preference. In either case, you will be treated to excellent dining and service.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Flavours Restaurant, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, authentic home cooked Malaysian/Asian food. Great atmosphere & affordable price with fresh ingredients. Can be cooked gluten free, no MSG. Vegetarian available.
- 5.00 mile(s) from House of India, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, experience the taste of authentic Indian curries & kabobs in downtown location. Great lunch buffet, enjoy dinner with choice of Indian beer or wine.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Spice Dragon, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.30 mile(s) from Mazzeo's Ristorante, full service, Italian, open for: dinner, fine Italian dining voted Best of the Berkshires. Specializing in veal, seafood and homemade pasta. Reservations recommended
- 5.30 mile(s) from Patrick's Pub, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, and late night; pub fare in a cozy setting; black board specials/beer/wine/spirits; reservations. Best wings in the Berkshires? We think so!
- 5.30 mile(s) from Dakota, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, voted Best Restaurant. Unbeatable steaks, fresh seafood, farm fresh salad bar. Sunday brunch - Best in the Berkshires. Nutritious kids menu.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Luau Hale Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, family owned, Chinese, Polynesian, Szechwan. Relaxed Polynesian atmosphere. Daily lunch 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Full menu until 10:00 p.m. Take out service.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Halpin's Grub & Grog, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar meets Irish pub. Great food in a warm atmosphere, 20 beers on tap, ten jumbo flat screen televisions, NFL ticket. Lunch and dinner served daily.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Arizona Pizza Company, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual family dining. Woodfired pizza, pastas, salads & more! Great kid's menu, televisions in booths, full bar. Open daily - lunch, dinner & takeout.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Misty Moonlight Diner, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, classic cuisine in a 50's theme. Family dining. Affordable prices. Voted best breakfast; best diner. Weekdays 6:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m., Sunday 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 6.30 mile(s) from Zucchinis Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, closed Mondays, daily specials. Two on premise banquet rooms for your wedding, meeting, baby or bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, anniversary party or birthday party
- 7.00 mile(s) from Trattoria Il Vesuvio, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, serving the finest in authentic Italian cuisine. Casual dining atmosphere for the special evening for two or the whole family.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Matt Reilly's Irish Pub, full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual dining overlooking Pontoosuc Lake. Full menu. Fresh seafood/burgers/pasta, etc. Large outside deck & beautiful mountain views. 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Mario's Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, family built tradition since 1964 serving fine Italian-American cuisine. Daily 4:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Closed Tuesday. Reservations recommended.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Morgan House Inn & Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual elegance in an historic stagecoach inn. Cozy tavern, beautiful dining room, classic American fare.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Locker Room Sports Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, great food, great time. Homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, wings, pizza quesadillas & dinner entrees. Kid friendly. Daily 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Red Lion Inn, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, James Beard House-honored chef, three restaurants, contemporary regional cuisine, elegant & casual indoor & outdoor dining, award-winning wine list.
- 17.00 mile(s) from Chez Nous, full service, International, open for: dinner, casual chef-owned bistro in historic downtown Lee. Seasonal, local ingredients and warm, efficient service. Full bar. Dinner only. Year round.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Spice Root Modern Indian Cuisine, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, modern decor, traditional hospitality, fine quality food served with pride & smile. Full bar, takeout. Buffet lunch & ala carte dinner.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Sushi Thai Garden, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, wonderful selection of beautifully prepared Thai & Japanese food. Sushi bar. Serving lunch, dinner. Beer & wine. Take out. Open seven days.
- 21.00 mile(s) from Gala Steakhouse & Bistro, full service, Italian, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, unique, comfortable cuisine served with style. Garden courtyard dining, fireplace lounge. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Pittsfield. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean