BEST WESTERN Adams Inn
29 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02171-1707
Phone: 617/328-1500 | Fax: 617/328-3067 | 105 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The Best of Boston in Quincy! Take advantage of great services and amenities at this Boston area hotel at affordable rates guaranteed! Our complimentary airport shuttle service to and from Logan Airport as well as South Station - see details under transportation.
Conveniently located just five miles south of Boston on Interstate 93, The BEST WESTERN Adams Inn is the ideal setting for business, social events, or vacations. Accommodations are provided for both business and leisure guests at a great value. Close to the Boston convention and exhibition centers and the Quincy historical and business districts near State Street Corporation, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of MA. and Boston Scientific-yet peacefully located on the Neponset river. Guests who stay at the BEST WESTERN Adams Inn have the advantage of taking care of business and unwinding all in the same place! After a tough day on the road unwind on our Pub or Pool decks and enjoy a New England lobster clambake in our cozy and comfortable Adams Pub.
All 105 guest rooms (equipped with free Wi-Fi) provide plenty of space for your needs. The BEST WESTERN Adams Inn is less than five miles to the Boston Seaport World Trade Center, Bayside Expo Center and the new Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. For Group Room Blocks of ten or more rooms we will provide complimentary shuttle service to and from these venues so you don't have the hassle or the cost of Parking.
Local attractions such as the John F. Kennedy Library, Adam's Historical National Park, Fenway Park (Home of the Red Sox), New England Aquarium and Quincy market are minutes away. Beantown Trolley tours leave from the hotel daily, so exploring Boston and Cambridge is simple!
Business and Social Groups will enjoy our outstanding meeting and conference facilities, including our Constitution Pavilion and our Unique waterfront Landing and Gazebo where your group can enjoy an authentic New England Lobster Clambake or Barbeque.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT PROVIDE ACCOMMODATION TO PERSONS OF AN AGE OF LESS THAN MAJORITY UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. PROOF OF AGE MAY BE REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN. A $250.00 deposit is required upon check-in for our suites.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Cocktail lounge The Adams Pub is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Serving a full menu and daily blackboard specials. We offer entertainment and our unique seasonal out door deck on the Neponset River
- Exercise facility 24-hour
- Rowing machine
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, washer and dryer availabile for self service
- Express check out, we make it easy for our guests. Your receipt will be waiting under your door when you wake up.
- Safe deposit box At the front desk
- Children's activities Outdoor pool available seasonally
- Cable or satellite television Standard cable, HBO®,ESPN® included
- Car rental desk Let our staff assist you in renting a vehicle!
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, complimentary computer for guest use in our lobby.
- Fax services Visit the Guest Service counter.
- Computer available with printer
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services postage machine at Guest Services.
- Wedding services We have a wonderful Gazebo on the water! Indoor facilities as well!
- Meeting facilities River Room has water views, natural lighting, built in sound system
- Banquet facilities Gazebo @ the Landing. Seasonal venue up to 300. Specialize in New England Clambakes
- Conference facilities Adams Room. Ideal for small corporate meeting up to 30 people. Nautural lighting.
- Ballroom Constitution Pavilion.
- Coffee shop 24 hour coffee and tea available off of the lobby. Microwave available.
- Fishing Visit www.granitecharters.com for all your on the water needs.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, complimentary for length of stay
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport courtesy shuttle available, leave hotel at 4,5,6,7,8am,10am,noon,2,4:00 p.m. Reservations must be made at check-in for shuttle return to airport. If part of the Park, Stay and Travel packege you must book the shuttle time immediately upon making your reservation.
- Free parking, complimentary for length of stay
- Outdoor parking, complimentary for length of stay
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- River walk
- The Gazebo facility is available for seasonal functions
- Indoor function facilities available year round
- Multilingual staff (Spanish and English)
BEST WESTERN Adams Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western adams inn in Quincy.
BEST WESTERN Adams Inn
Conveniently located, the best western adams inn in Quincy, Massachusetts is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.282625 / Latitude: -71.038245
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Boston-north. Take Route 93 South to Exit 12. Follow straight approximately .25 miles. Follow the signs for Route 3A/Quincy over the bridge. Then exit off the bridge onto Route 3A/Hancock Street. At the bottom of the ramp stay to the left and make a U-turn under the bridge. Follow underneath and around to the BEST WESTERN Adams Inn.
From: The south. Take 93 North to exit 11 Granite Avenue. Follow for 1/8 of a mile and take your first right at the traffic light onto Hill Top Street. Continue on Hill Top street for 1/4 of a mile and take a right onto Gallivan Blouvard at the Lincoln Dealership. Continue 1/8 of a mile at the next traffic light you want to bear right onto the Neponset River Bridge/ right 3A and stay to your right. Take the first off ramp to Hancock Street. At the first traffic light take a left and then stay to the right of the on ramp and continue into the BEST WESTERN Adams Inn hotel parking lot.
From: Cape Cod Take route 3 North toward QUINCY / BOSTON. Take Exit 19 onto Burgin Parkway. Burgin Parkway becomes after about two miles Newport Avenue. Continue on Newport ave for another three miles. Newport Avenue becomes Hancock st at the Cathay Pacific. Continue through the traffic light, once you see the on ramp for the Neponset River Bridge stay to the right and continue around into the BEST WESTERN Adams Inn parking lot.
BEST WESTERN Adams Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Founded in 1879, Curry College is a private liberal arts college located in Milton near Quincy in the greater Boston area. Serving over 4,000 students, the college bachelor's degrees in over 20 majors and master's degrees in 4 majors.
Nicknamed as the Curry Colonels, Curry's athletic teams participate in the Commonwealth Coast Conference. Popular sports include basketball, football, lacrosse, ice hockey, soccer, and tennis.
Enjoy your time in Hingham with a visit to the Derby Street Shoppes. Hingham, a charming Massachusetts town south of Boston and Quincy, and just north of Rockland, is an ideal, out-of-the-way destination, perfect for when you want to explore MA near the coast, while staying away from the hustle and bustle of the Boston metro area. It's just inland of Hull Bay.
Plan a day of retail therapy and check out your favorite stores at the Derby Street Shoppes. There are your major brand chains, unique and fun boutique style stores, and a generous selection of casual restaurants to fine dining experiences. During the winter, check out the free ice skating at Hidden Pond Skating. Most other times of the year, you can rest a little at the Serenity Garden, or pay a visit to the Bocce Court.
Primarily an undergraduate liberal arts college offering some graduate education, Eastern Nazarene College (ENC) is located in Quincy and in the Greater Boston area. It serves just over 1,000 students in its residential campus.
Among its many student life activities, ENC also participates in varsity sports and competes in the Commonwealth Coast Conference. Key sports the ENC Lions play include soccer, volleyball, softball, baseball, basketball, and tennis.
As you plan your visit to Dedham, the charming and quaint town just south of Boston and a short drive from Sharon, be sure to keep Legacy Place on your list of places to see. An ideal destination for an evening out – or for that matter, a whole day – Legacy Place is the premier dining and entertainment hot spot in MA. There's a 26,000 square foot, 20 lane bowling alley, a top of the line movie theater, and a bevy of fine dining choices.
Kings is the place to check out when you feel like bowling in Dedham. With the 20 lanes, four separate "roller bowling" lanes, two skee ball tables, three full bars, and a regulation shuffle board deck, you'll find all the fun you can ask for at Legacy Place. Take in a picture show at the Showcase Cinema de Lux – have a meal and drink brought right to your seat while you watch a movie premier.
A popular summer destination, Nantasket Beach is just 20 miles outside of Boston and an even shorter drive from nearby Quincy and Rockland. With it's distinctive light gray sand, Nantasket Beach is technically called the Nantasket Beach Reservation, and is run by the Metropolitan Park System of Greater Boston.
At low tide you'll be able to enjoy dozens upon dozens of tide pools at the Nantasket Beach. A three-mile stretch of pristine beach land, Nantasket Beach is an ideal destination on your next visit into Massachusetts. Launch your boat, do some snorkeling, or simply rest and relax under the sun along the Nantasket Beach – many visitors pack for picnic style lunches and enjoy the scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from State Street Bank Complex, This would take about 5-10 minutes walking.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Thomas Crane Public Libra
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wollaston Beach, This beach stretches about 5 miles long the coast of Quincy. Walking paths/ Swimming.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Marina Bay Boardwalk
- 2.00 mile(s) from John F. Kennedy Library
- 4.00 mile(s) from BCEC, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bayside Expo Center
- 4.00 mile(s) from Hynes Convention Center
- 4.00 mile(s) from Quincy Historical Sites
- 4.00 mile(s) from Bean Town Trolley Tours, You can pick-up the trolley every morning at 8:15am in our lobby.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Downtown Boston
- 5.00 mile(s) from New England Aquarium, Ask about our ticket specials at the Guest Service Counter.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Freedom Trail
- 5.00 mile(s) from Boston Theater District
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fenway Park, Home of the Boston RedSox
- 7.00 mile(s) from TD BankNorth Arena, Home of the Boston Celtics, as well as a concert facility
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fleet Boston Pavilion, Outdoor concert venue
- 7.00 mile(s) from Sam Adams Brewery
- 7.00 mile(s) from Harpoon Brewery
- 25.00 mile(s) from Gillete Stadium, Home of the New England Patriots
- 4.00 mile(s) from Quincy Center, Downtown city Center, Shop's and restaurants
- 4.00 mile(s) from South Shore Mall, Full Service Mall
- 4.00 mile(s) from Copley Place Mall, Upscale Shopping
- 4.00 mile(s) from Newbury St., Boston, Upscale Boutiques and Restaurants
- 7.00 mile(s) from Faneiul Hall, Downtown Boston, Outdoor shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment
- 7.00 mile(s) from Quincy Market, Downtown Boston. Outdoor Shops, bars, restaurants, entertainment
- 8.00 mile(s) from Derby Street Shops
- 9.00 mile(s) from Cambridgeside Galleria, Full Service Mall
- 25.00 mile(s) from Wrentham Village Outlets, Major brand discount mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5 mile(s) from Boston
- 27 mile(s) from Salem, MA
- 35 mile(s) from Plymouth, MA
- 40 mile(s) from Pawtucket, RI
- 46 mile(s) from Providence, RI
- 51 mile(s) from Nashua, NH
- 58 mile(s) from Warwick, RI
- 60 mile(s) from Worcester, MA
- 0.50 mile(s) from State Street Bank, Large financial institution
- 0.50 mile(s) from Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Insurance Agency
- 2.00 mile(s) from Boston Scientific
- 2.00 mile(s) from Housing Management Resources, Property management and aquisition
- 2.00 mile(s) from Boston Gear
- 4.00 mile(s) from Stop & Shop Corp., Ahold corporation, executive offices
- 5.00 mile(s) from Gillete Corporation
- 5.00 mile(s) from Boston Ship Organization, Ship builders and repair
- 6.00 mile(s) from National Fire Protection, National Fire Protection Association
- 1.00 mile(s) from Quincy College
- 2.50 mile(s) from Eastern Nazarene College, Mid-size Liberal Arts School
- 3.00 mile(s) from UMASS Boston
- 5.00 mile(s) from Curry College
- 5.00 mile(s) from Milton Academy
- 7.00 mile(s) from Boston University
- 7.00 mile(s) from Northeastern University
- 7.00 mile(s) from Simmons College
- 7.00 mile(s) from Emerson University
- 7.00 mile(s) from Mass College of Art
- 7.00 mile(s) from Mass College of Pharmacy
- 7.00 mile(s) from Wheelock College
- 8.00 mile(s) from Boston College
- 8.00 mile(s) from Emmanuel College
- 8.00 mile(s) from Wentworth Institute
- 8.00 mile(s) from Suffolk University
- 9.00 mile(s) from MIT
- 10.00 mile(s) from Harvard University
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tufts University
- 11.00 mile(s) from Newbury College
- 14.00 mile(s) from Lasalle College
- 20.00 mile(s) from Wellesley College
- 20.00 mile(s) from Brandeis University
- 20.00 mile(s) from Bentley College
- 30.00 mile(s) from Mass Maritime Academy
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.01 mile(s) from Granite Charters, Located on the docks behind the Best Western Adams Inn. Sightseeing, dinning and fishing. www.granitecharters.com
- 1.00 mile(s) from Marina Bay, Deep-Sea Charter Fishing, Boating
- 1.00 mile(s) from President's Golf Course, 18 hole public course, pro shop, snack bar
- 1.00 mile(s) from Planet Fitness, Full service Health Club
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pope John Paul Park, Riverside Recreational area for jogiing, walking, ball fields, playground
- 3.00 mile(s) from Granite Links Golf Club, Upscale 27 hole Championship golf course, lighted driving range, clubhouse, restaurant
- 4.00 mile(s) from Blue Hills Reservation, Hiking and Biking trails, Lake, swimming
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wollaston Beach, Beach and bathing
- 5.00 mile(s) from Boston Harbor Islands, National park, hiking , boating, fishing, swimming
- 10.00 mile(s) from South Shore Country Club, Public 18 hole Course, pool, clubhouse, restaurant
- 10.00 mile(s) from Arnold Arboretum, Walking and jogging in beautiful surroundings
- 10.00 mile(s) from Charles River Boat Basin, Boating, sailing on the famous Charles River in Boston
- Adams Pub, on premises, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, free hot breakfast included with the room rate - enjoy breakfast,lunch and dinner in our own Adams Pub - with a seasonal outside deck on the banks of the Neponset River - views are spectacular!
- 0.50 mile(s) from Dunkin Donuts, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, walking distance from hotel.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Applebees, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, walking distance to hotel
- 0.50 mile(s) from Panera Bread, cafe, French, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, walking distance to hotel
- 0.50 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, next to subway station
- 0.50 mile(s) from Cathay Pacific, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, closest restaurant to hotel.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Chiplote, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from 99 Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, large extensive menu.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fuji's, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from The Fours, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Captain Fishbones, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, at Marina Bay on the boardwalk. Outside dining also available.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Siro's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, At Marina Bay on the boardwalk. Outside dining abvailable. Contemporary Italiam Cuisine
- 4.00 mile(s) from Port 305, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, At Marina Bay on the Boardwalk.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Blue, full service, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Alba's, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner.
BEST WESTERN Adams Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Quincy. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Boston Gay Pride
Copley Square fills up to celebrate gay pride. Enjoy parades, fun, food, and politics.
Boston Dragon Boat Festival
The oldest dragon boat festival in North America kicks off on the Charles River in Boston.
Taste of Cambridge
Foodies descend upon Cambridge for a delicious time.
Boston Film Festival
Film stars come to Boston for a showcase of the industry's latest.
Head of the Charles Regatta
World-class rowers come to compete at this Boston regatta on the Charles River.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean